Property investment funds have always been popular because of the relatively high returns offered by such investment opportunities. On the back of soaring property prices and low interest rates, property investment funds have undergone a revival in recent years, due mainly to the fact that they offer a number of advantages.
THE KLEIN KAROO FUND OFFERS INVESTORS THE FOLLOWING:
- A unique investment package with professional management.
- Affordable entry into the property market.
- Contained running costs.
- This fund operates as a public company, and is subject to the stringent controls affected by legislation.
- Valuable primary assets which are chosen for rental dividend returns and linked to good capital growth.
- Secondary assets consisting mainly of development projects with the potential of outstanding capital growth.
Investors are assured of a percentage holding of every asset owned by KKF and will be in the position to elect their own directors. All dividend payouts are based on the Public Companies dividend policy at the discretion of the directors of the company and is audited annually.
Invest in Prime Property from as little as R 1 500. Oudtshoorn - in the heart of the KLEIN KAROO!